"If children can't learn by what we teach, maybe we should teach
the way they learn!"
Each day, the joy of discovery.
Learning environments that keep your two year old's fingers busy and their mind engaged and happy.
will discover new things every day in my first preschool experience.
See your child discover something
new each day under the caring eyes of our experienced teachers. Children at this age are curious about the world around them.
They are busy exploring their environment and learning to communicate their thoughts. While they begin to exert their independence,
they are also gaining a better understanding of group play. Meadowbrook Preschool & Children's Center program emphasizes
the development of the whole child, by focusing on both education fundamentals and social skills. Our caring teachers keep
small hands busy and young minds engaged through activities designed specifically for this age group.
child will build skills and confidence through games, songs, movement and art, as Meadowbrook Preschool experienced teachers
provide an outlet for creative expression. By encouraging child-directed play, we ensure that your child develops at his or
her own pace. Sharing, cooperating and taking turns teaches your child the importance of being a team player.
- Daily small-group instruction which promotes skill development
- The perfect balance of nurturing, learning and playtime
- An environment focused on the
development of the whole child
- A variety of activities that support learning concepts for this
- Encouragement and support that lead to confidence, self-esteem and a love of learning
- Regular communication between teachers and parents to keep you informed about your child's day